Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Tuesday, October 09, 2007 @ 7:46 PM
YAY It's over it's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Okay evil me today had paper and lucky joan gets to sleep till dont knw what time. It's okay so i diligently called her to wake her up and screamed.. "ITS MY LAST PAPER TODAY JOAN!!!:D"
she replied me.."goodnight~" and hung up hehehehe. Yesterday i had noooo strenght to study at all man!! wanted to borrow some history book frmo quangzi but i was too lazy to go down and get it.LOL~
anyways im done with exams.So carefree.sigh i have so many plans but so little time!! 2months aint enuff :O okay firstly,its 20 more days and im off to XI-AN. :) Is a limegreen luggage prettier or bright red?
|